Friday, October 10, 2008

Thanksgiving Horror

I'm going home for the weekend, to have Thanksgiving with my family, so I probably won't be blogging much. I just want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving.

Unfortunately, there hasn't been a Thanksgiving horror movie yet, or I would be reviewing it now. I think someone should make one. Or maybe I should. Here are my ideas for Thanksgiving horror films.

Gobble Gobble Kill Kill: Basically just a rip-off of Black Sheep but with turkeys. Cannibalistic turkeys run wild, pecking to death everyone who gets in their path and eating their remains.

Black Thanksgiving: Girls in a sorority house are getting ready to go home for Thanksgiving, but are unknowingly being killed off one by one. Even worse, a body part from each of them is being stuffed into the cornucopia. Will there be anyone left to give thanks?

The Texas Thanksgiving Massacre: A crazy family of cannibals collect young people to bring home for their family Thanksgiving feast. But instead of a bird on the dinner table, there's a stuffed human torso!

Attack of the Killer Pumpkins: Pumpkins come to life and take revenge on humans for having eaten them all these years. So there's no pumpkin pie on Thanksgiving! But, who really cares when you're fighting off killer pumpkins?

I Know What You Did Last Thanksgiving: An elderly couple has too much wine at their Thanksgiving dinner and on the drive home from their daughter's they hit a pedestrian. They leave him for dead, but six months later they start receiving sinister notes saying, "I know what you did last Thanksgiving." Then they're stalked by a man dressed as a pilgrim carrying a carving knife. Will they live to see another Thanksgiving?

No comments: