Thursday, October 2, 2008

About Little Miss Zombie

Welcome to Little Miss Zombie, a blog dedicated to everything horror.

Books - Reviews and news of horror novels, both old, out-of-print books and new releases.

Movies - Classics, cult favourites, new releases, reviews and news of all horror films.

T.V - Unfortunately there isn't much in the way of horror television. But I'll watch anything horror that comes on T.V. I love Masters of Horror, Supernatural, Fear Itself and old shows such as The Twilight Zone, The Outer Limits and Monsters.

I created this blog because all the horror blogs I love are all about movies. And as much as I love horror movies, I love everything horror equally as much. The focus will mostly be on books, because I enjoy reading horror novels, and I can't seem to find any blogs about horror books.

I hope you enjoy my blog.

No comments: