Saturday, January 17, 2009

Cheap VHS Movies!

I just thought I would share this great store my boyfriend told me about. It's called Entertainment Liquidators of Canada and it sells cheap computer games, books, DVDs and used VHS movies. All the VHS movies were only $1 each.

The VHS movies I bought were: House, Deadly Friend, Night Terrors, Killer Rats, Cameron's Closet, The Dentist, Mikey, Lord of Illusions. And a lot of sequels: Silent Night, Deadly Night 2, Critters 3, Children of the Corn II, Children of the Corn III, The Gate II, Halloween III, House II, The Howling III, Phantasm II and Slumber Party Massacre II.

The cashier remarked "Do you even have a VCR still?" Well obviously I'm not going to buy movies just to look at them. Damn kids and their DVDs.

Actually, I also got a few DVDs: The Howling, Child's Play 3, Gremlins 2 and Parents. Most of the DVDs were $4, but the most expensive ones were still only $10.

If you're interested in checking it out, they're located at 1330 Eglinton Ave. E. Mississauga.

No comments: