Saturday, April 30, 2022

Dewey's Readathon

Today's the day! It's Dewey's Readathon and I'm excited to spend 24 hours reading. I chose pretty much all young adult and middle grade books this time because I had a lot of fun reading those during the last readathon.

My TBR:


  1. Dark Forces: The Charming by Jane Polcovar
  2. Twilight: Evil on the Bayou by Richie Tankersley Cusick
  3. Night Cries by Barbara Steiner
  4. Scream: The Dead Girl by Jo Gibson
  5. Fear Street: Cheerleaders: The Evil Lives! by R.L. Stine
  6. Bury Me Deep by Christopher Pike
  7. Sweet Valley High: Lost at Sea by Francine Pascal
  8. Phantom Valley: The Evil One by Lynn Beach
  9. Bone Chillers: Beware the Shopping Mall by Betsey Haynes
  10. Shivers: The Thing in Room 601 by M.D. Spenser
  11. Deadtime Stories: Terror in Tiny Town by A.G. Cascone
  12. Spine Tinglers: Check it Out--and Die! by M.T. Coffin
  13. Terror at the Zoo by Peg Kehret
  14. The Baby-Sitters Club: Mary Anne and the Library Mystery by Ann M. Martin
  15. Ghost World by Daniel Clowes
My Snacks:


  • Tons of discount Easter candy
  • Bruschetta
  • Brie
  • Various Starbucks iced coffee drinks
  • Cinnabon International Delight
  • Chips
Opening event survey: 

1. What fine part of the world are you reading from today?

Oakville, Ontario

2. Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?

Cheerleaders: The Evil Lives! by R.L. Stine. I've been looking for this book forever and finally found it when I was thrifting a few weeks ago. The Cheerleaders books are my favourite Fear Street books.

3. Which snack are you most looking forward to?

Bruschetta 

4. Tell us a little something about yourself!

I'm obsessed with thrifting and that's how I bought all of the books in my stack. I also work in a thrift store and I get a 50% discount on books.

5. If you participated in the last readathon, what's something different you'll do today?

I want to read the most I ever have during a readathon.

No comments: