Saturday, April 30, 2022

Mid-Event Survey


 1. What are you reading right now? 

Bury Me Deep by Christopher Pike

2. How many books have you read so far? 

One and a half. I wanted to finish Dollies by Pat Graversen before I started on my TBR and I still had quite a bit left, so that took most of the day. I'm halfway through Bury Me Deep.

3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? 

Cheerleaders: The Evil Lives by R.L. Stine. I still haven't read that yet, despite mentioning how much I'm looking forward to it in my previous post.

4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? 

I've been spending a lot of time taking photos for the Instagram challenges and have given into other distractions instead of reading. 

5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?

How little I've read. I'm going to focus more in the second half and hopefully get more books read.

No comments: