Sunday, October 24, 2021

Dewey's Readathon Wrap-Up

Yay I made it to the end! I was too tired to write this post at 8:00 am, I fell asleep immediately.

Books read: The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids Super Specials: Mrs. Jeepers' Scariest Halloween Ever by Debbie Dadey and Marcia Thornton Jones, The Bailey City Monsters: The Monsters Next Door by Debbie Dadey and Marcia Thornton Jones, Ma and Pa Dracula by Ann M. Martin, The Baby-Sitters Club Mysteries: Dawn and the Halloween Mystery by Ann M. Martin, The Baby-Sitters Club Mysteries: Stacey and the Haunted Masquerade by Ann M. Martin, Fear Street: Halloween Party by R.L. Stine, Jughead: The Hunger by Frank Tieri, Matt Herms, Pat Kennedy, Tim Kennedy, Afterlife With Archie by Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa, Francesco Francavilla, Jack Morelli, Archie Halloween Spectacular 2017 and 2019, Count Crowley: Reluctant Monster Hunter by David Dastmalchian, Lukas Ketner, Lauren Affe

Total pages read: 1158

Closing Survey

1. How would you assess your reading overall?

I thought I wasn't doing very well because I only read half of the books I wanted to, but 10 books is still a lot and I think 1158 pages is probably the most I've ever read during a readathon.

2. Did you have a strategy, and if so,  did you stick to it?

Not really, just to read as much as possible. 

3. What was your favourite snack?

Homemade pumpkin bread

4. Did you add any new books to your TBR/wishlist after seeing what everyone else is reading?

Yeah, whenever I see what other people are reading I always end up adding more books to my never-ending wishlist. 

5. What was your favourite book or experience from this readathon?

I loved reading nostalgic books from my childhood like The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids and The Baby-Sitters Club.


No comments: