Saturday, October 23, 2021

Mid-Event Survey


1. What are you reading right now? 

Stacey and the Haunted Masquerade by Ann M. Martin

2. How many books have you read so far? 

Four: Mrs. Jeepers' Scariest Halloween Ever by Debbie Dadey and Marcia Thornton Jones, The Monsters Next Door by Debbie Dadey and Marcia Thornton Jones, Ma and Pa Dracula by Ann M. Martin and Dawn and the Halloween Mystery by Ann M. Martin

3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? 

Halloween Party by R.L. Stine...I started reading it earlier, but I stopped because I wanted to have something to look forward to in the second half of the readathon.

4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? 

I let myself get distracted a bunch of times today, so I haven't read as much as I wanted to, but I still have time to catch up!

5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?

How little I've been able to read so far even though all the books I chose are super short. I'm going to focus more in the second half. 

No comments: