Saturday, October 20, 2018

Dewey's Readathon

Today is Dewey's Readathon! Once again, I will attempt to read for 24 hours. 


The books:

1. We Have Always Lived in the Castle by Shirley Jackson
2. Something Wicked This Way Comes by Ray Bradbury
3. Midnight by John Russo
4. Twinkle, Twinkle, "Killer" Kane by William Peter Blatty
5. Halloween III by Jack Martin
6. Halloween Party by R.L. Stine
7. Down a Dark Hall by Lois Duncan
8. The Worst Witch by Jill Murphy
9. Goosebumps Graphix #1: Creepy Creatures by Gabriel Hernandez, Greg Ruth, and Scott Morse
10. Paper Girls Volume 1 by Brian K. Vaughan, Cliff Chiang, and Matthew Wilson
11. Chilling Adventures of Sabrina #7 by Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa, Robert Hack, Jack Morelli
12. Chilling Adventures of Sabrina #8 Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa, Robert Hack, Jack Morelli
13. Damned by the Ancients by Catherine Cavendish
14. Kill for Satan! by Bryan Smith
15. Twin Lakes: Autumn Fires by Melissa Lason and Michelle Garza
16, The Haunted Forest Tour by James A. Moore and Jeff Strand
17. The Halloween Children by Brian James Freeman
18. Dark Harvest by Norman Partridge
19. 1922 by Stephen King

The snacks:
  • Pumpkin spice pretzels
  • Boursin herb & garlic cheese and crackers
  • Candy corn M&M's
  • Assorted chips
  • Dirty chai tea

Opening Survey

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?

Oakville, Ontario, Canada

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?


Hmmm...I really want to read all of them, that's why I chose so many and couldn't eliminate any, I guess Damned by the Ancients by Catherine Cavendish because I really enjoyed the book that preceded this one in the series, Waking the Ancients.

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?


The candy corn M&M's because I bought them last month when I took a trip to Philadelphia and I've been saving them for this. 

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!


Yesterday was my 31st birthday, 

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?


I want to read more than I did last time. I think I say that every time, haha. 

No comments: