Sunday, October 21, 2018

Dewey's Readathon Closing Survey

I fell asleep around 4:00 am. The older I get, the harder it gets to stay up late. I wanted to read 19 books, but only ended up reading five.

Total pages read: 757

Closing Survey


1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
At 4:00 am I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore so I just went to bed.
2. Tell us ALLLLL the books you read!
The Worst Witch by Jill Murphy, Kill for Satan! by Bryan Smith, Down a Dark Hall by Lois Duncan, Halloween III by Jack Martin, Paper Girls Volume 1 by Brian K. Vaughan, Cliff Chiang, and Matthew Wilson, and part of Damned by the Ancients by Catherine Cavendish
3. Which books would you recommend to other Read-a-thoners?
Kill for Satan! by Bryan Smith was really gory and fun and it takes place on Halloween, so it's a good read for this time of year.
4. What’s a really rad thing we could do during the next Read-a-thon that would make you happy?
I thought the Hourly Instagram Photo Challenge was really fun. 
5. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? Would you be interested in volunteering to help organize and prep?
I'll definitely participate next time. 

No comments: