Sunday, April 28, 2013

Dewey's Read-a-Thon Wrap-Up

I did it! I made it the whole 24 hours! I didn't read quite as much as I would've liked since I kept getting distracted by my boyfriend, but I still managed to read more pages than I did during the last Read-a-Thon, so I'll consider that an accomplishment.

Total pages read: 768

End of Event Meme
  1. Which hour was most daunting for you? From 1:00 a.m. until now I could barely keep my eyes open. I definitely recommend going to bed early the night before. I went to bed pretty late on Friday night and think it would've been easier if I had gotten more sleep.
  2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? I don't know if this question refers to books I read during the Read-a-Thon or just books in general so I'll give one of each: Video Night by Adam Cesare and The Castle of Los Angeles by Lisa Morton.
  3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Nope. I thought everything was great!
  4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? I loved the Mini Challenges. They were so much fun! A nice break from reading.
  5. How many books did you read? Almost four.
  6. What were the names of the books you read? I read the last 80 pages of The Blondes by Emily Schultz, Baxter by Jessica Hamilton, The Hollow Skull by Christopher Pike and 85% of Video Night by Adam Cesare
  7. Which book did you enjoy most? Video Night - well, what I've read of it so far.
  8. Which did you enjoy least? The Blondes - I've been trying to get through this book for weeks.
  9. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? I'm definitely going to participate again! I'm already counting the days. I would be a reader again.

3 comments:

Linda said...

Great job! Sounds like you had a lot of fun.

Adam Cesare said...

So awesome to be a part of your read-a-thon challenge!

Anonymous said...

To Melissa( LITTLE MISS ZOMBIE)

There is a debut horror book out and on the front of its cover it says: THE MOST FRIGHTENING HORROR NOVEL EVER WRITTEN. The book is called:
THE LIFT by PAUL BRUCE. And it is available from: AMAZON, WATERSTONE ETC.. And also on AMAZON KINDLE E-BOOK. Check it out. You could review this horror book on your blog if you want.