Wednesday, September 29, 2010

And the winner of Scream Queens Season 2 is...

GABBY!

I am thrilled that Gabby won Scream Queens. I've been rooting for her since the very beginning and still cheered for her despite a few poor performances in the director's challenges. I knew she could overcome those to win.

It was still a bit of a surprise when Gabby won because Jessica has been consistently good throughout the competition. But Gabby definitely did a better job in the final director's challenge. I felt very "meh" about Jessica's last two performances.

I wasn't planning on watching Saw 3D, but now I can't wait!

4 comments:

Jenny Krueger said...

She probably wont get a huge part, the girl who won Screams Queens the first season didn't get a very big part and only had a few lines.

MS said...

me thought she shuldnt have won. .me thought jessica shuld have won. . .me personally. . . .

Sasa said...

YES! Omg, can't believe this is awesome!

kraziepal13 said...

am so glad gabby won. iv'e been rooting for her ever since i started watching scream queens. yay gabby!!