Sunday, August 8, 2010

Another award!

There's another award going around which I've been given by Brandon Sites at Dollar Bin Horror, Venoms5 at Cool Ass Cinema and Petunia Scareum at Deadly Serious. Thanks so much! Now I'm supposed to list 10 things that make me happy and 10 bloggers to pass the award onto.

10 Things That Make Me Happy

1. My cat, Betty
2. Bubble baths
3. Junk food
4. Horror movies and books (obviously)
5. Thrift stores and yard sales
6. Trips to the library
7. Reading
8. Seeing a band I love in concert
9. Vegging out in front of the TV
10. Sleeping in and spending the day in my PJ's

10 Terrific Blogs

1. Too Much Horror Fiction
2. Paperback Horror
3. The Doctor Is In...
4. Dead in the South
5. Midnite Media
6. The Girl Who Loves Horror
7. The Scream Queen
8. Bad Ronald
9. The Spooky Vegan
10. Stoned Horror Critic

3 comments:

Will Errickson said...

Wow, thank you! Good list of blogs, lots of new ones to check out. Never enough time...

Unknown said...

Love this post! Seriously! Such a good idea!

And I love my crazy cat Flakey! :-)

The Scream Queen said...

Hey, thanks for the mention! Love your blog :o)