Sunday, October 22, 2017

Dewey's Readathon Closing Survey

I fell asleep around 5:00 am. I was so tired the pages started to become blurry and I was having a hard time reading, so I just went to sleep. I finished reading Creepshow by Stephen King and about half of Halloween II by Jack Martin before I fell asleep.  

Total pages read: 712
Total books read: 4 1/2

Closing Survey

1. Which hour was most daunting for you?

5:00 am because that's when I fell asleep.

2. Tell us all the books you read!

Halloween by Curtis Richards, Halloween Night by R.L. Stine, Halloween Night II by R.L. Stine, Creepshow by Stephen King and half of Halloween II by Jack Martin.

3. Which books would you recommend to other read-a-thoners?

I really liked Halloween by Curtis Richards - if you love the movie like I do, you'll enjoy the book.

4. What's a really rad thing we could do during the next read-a-thon that would make you smile?

I always have so much fun every time, I can't think of a thing to add.

5. How likely are you to participate in the read-a-thon again? 

I will definitely be participating in the April read-a-thon.

1 comment:

Jinjer-The Intrepid Angeleno said...

Halloween! Best scary movie everrrrrrrrr! Did you know the paperback is going for like $125 on Amazon??????? I didn't even know there WAS a book!