Saturday, October 21, 2017

Dewey's Readathon

Today is Dewey's Readathon! This afternoon I have to work for four hours, so I won't be able to read for the full 24 hours, but I'm going to try to read as much as I can in those 20 hours.

Books I plan on reading:

I mostly chose books that take place on Halloween because I've had the Halloween II and Halloween III novelizations for a long time, but I've been waiting until I had this first one (which I finally found this past summer) to read them. 


1. Halloween by Curtis Richards
2. Halloween II by Jack Martin
3. Halloween III by Jack Martin
4. Halloween Night by R.L. Stine
5. Halloween Night II by R.L. Stine
6. Creepshow by Stephen King

On my Kindle:

7. The Haunted Forest Tour by James A. Moore and Jeff Strand
8. 1922 by Stephen King
9. The Halloween Children by Brian James Freeman and Norman Prentiss

On my iPad: 

10. Chilling Adventures of Sabrina #7 by Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa
11. Chilling Adventures of Sabrina #8 by Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa

Snacks I will be consuming:


- Spinach dip with pumpernickel bread
- Sweet Marie bars
- Monster cookie cheese ball
- Big Foot gummies
- So Fresh cold brew coffee
- One Drop banana split iced coffee

Opening Survey

1. What fine part of the world are you reading from today?

Oakville, Ontario, Canada

2. Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?

Halloween Night and Halloween Night II by R.L. Stine because I'm excited to listen to the Teen Creeps podcast (a really awesome podcast about 80s and 90s YA horror) about those books on Halloween. 

3. Which snack are you most looking forward to?

The monster cookie cheese ball I made because I've never tried this recipe before and I love sweet cheese balls and monster cookies. 

4. Tell us a little something about yourself!

I celebrated my 30th birthday on Thursday. 

5. If you participated in the last readathon, what's the one thing you'll do differently today?

I want to read more than I did last time. 

No comments: