Saturday, October 22, 2022

Mid-Event Survey


  1. What are you reading right now? Goosebumps Headless Halloween
  2. How many books have you read so far? Five: Spook, Susannah and the Poison Green Halloween, Aliens Don't Carve Jack-o'-lanterns, Karen's Pumpkin Patch and Dare to Scare.
  3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the readathon? Baby-sitters Fright Night
  4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? I've just been giving into all my distractions, which is why I haven't read much so far. Planning on making up for that in the second half!

2 comments:

Fear Street said...

Getting so much nostalgia from these books!

Melissa Helwig said...

Halloween always makes me nostalgic, that's why I chose mostly Halloween books that remind me of my childhood.