Saturday, April 24, 2021

Dewey's Readathon

Today is Dewey's Readathon! A day where I will once again attempt to read for 24 hours. Here's what I plan on reading:


  1. Chopping Spree by Angela Sylvaine 
  2. Church by Renee Miller
  3. Who Will Save Your Soul by Jody Smith
  4. Offstage Offerings by Priya Sridhar
  5. The Catcreeper by Kevin Arthur Lewis
  6. Sole Survivor by Zachary Ashford
  7. The Malan Witch by Catherine Cavendish
  8. Kutter by Jeff Strand
  9. Night of the Mannequins by Stephen Graham Jones
  10. Zombie by Joyce Carol Oates
  11. The Thrill Club by R.L. Stine
  12. Truth or Dare by P.J. Night
  13. The Stand: Captain Trips by Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa, Stephen King, Laura Martin, Mike Perkins

Opening Survey

1. What fine part of the world are you reading from today?

Oakville, Ontario

2. Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?

The Malan Witch by Catherine Cavendish

3. Which snack are you most looking forward to?

Reese's pretzels — I've been looking for an excuse to try these.

4. Tell us a little something about yourself!

I work in a thrift store, which is where I buy most of my books (I get a 50% discount), but today most of the books in my TBR are from Kindle Unlimited because I haven't been using it much and I want to get more use out of my subscription. 

5. If you participated in the last readathon, what's one thing you'll do different today? 

I want to read more than I did during the last readathon. I say this every time, but that's always my goal.

1 comment:

Jinjer @ Intrepid Arkansawyer said...

Zombie by JCO was a great and quick read. Couldn't put it down.

I need to find Reese's pretzels!

Happy reading!