Saturday, October 24, 2020

Dewey's Readathon

 


Today is Dewey's Readathon, a day where I will once again attempt to read for 24 hours straight.

My TBR:

1. We Have Always Lived in the Castle by Shirley Jackson

2. Dark Harvest by Norman Partridge

3. Something Wicked This Way Comes by Ray Bradbury

4. Night in the Lonesome October by Richard Laymon

5. Home Before Dark by Riley Sager

6. Autumncrow by Cameron Chaney (on my Kindle)


My snacks:

  • Pumpkin bread
  • Pumpkin snickerdoodles
  • Pumpkin pie Chex mix
  • Pumpkin cheesecake
  • Copycat Starbucks pumpkin cream cold brew and pumpkin spice lattes
  • Boursin cheese and crackers


Opening Survey

1. What fine part of the world are you reading from today?

Oakville, Ontario

2. Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?

Autumncrow by Cameron Chaney

3. Which snack are you most looking forward to?

The pumpkin bread I baked last night.

4. Tell us a little something about yourself!

My birthday was this past Monday. I turned 33. Fun fact: I was born on Black Monday (October 19, 1987).

5. If you participated in the last readathon, what's one thing you'll do different today? 

I want to read more than I did last time. I think I say that every time, but that's always the goal.

No comments: