Saturday, July 20, 2019

24in48 Readathon

This weekend, I've decided to participate in the 24in48 Readathon. It's a readathon with a goal of reading 24 hours over the course of the whole weekend. My plan is to read 12 hours today and 12 hours tomorrow.


My TBR:

  1. Witch Island by David Bernstein
  2. Camp Carnage by Joshua Winning and Elliot Arthur Cross
  3. Silence in the Woods by J.P. Choquette
  4. The Witching House by Brian Moreland
  5. Unmasked by R. Saint Claire
  6. Death Tour by David J. Michael
  7. The Bad Seed by William March
  8. The Incredible Shrinking Man by Richard Matheson
  9. Creature by Hunter Shea
  10. I Call Upon Thee by Ania Ahlborn
24in48 Wrap-Up

Total hours read: 20 hours 52 minutes

Total pages read: 721

Books read: Silence in the Woods by J.P. Choquette, Creature by Hunter Shea, The Bad Seed by William March, and two hours of the audiobook I Call Upon Thee by Ania Ahlborn

I came close to reading 24 hours, but I think there were a few times when I wasn't reading and I forgot to turn my timer off. I really enjoyed the few books I managed to read and will hopefully have time to review them this week.

1 comment:

Isaiah Beasley said...

Hi nice reading your bblog