Saturday, April 6, 2019

Dewey's Readathon

Today is Dewey's Readathon! I'm pumped to read for 24 hours straight, but I'm already feeling tired, so we'll see if I can make it. I'm behind on my Goodreads Reading Challenge, so I scoured my shelves (and my Kindle) for the shortest books I have so I can complete lots of books today.


My TBR:
  1. Midnight by John Russo
  2. The Offering by Gerald Suster
  3. Nightmare Child by Daniel Ransom
  4. The Grave by Christopher Pike
  5. Tales of Terror #2 by Christopher Pike
  6. Hyperbole and a Half by Allie Brosh
  7. Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark by Alvin Schwartz
  8. Revival Vol. 1 by Tim Seeley and Mike Norton
  9. Revival Vol. 2 by Tim Seeley and Mike Norton
  10. In the Tall Grass by Stephen King and Joe Hill
  11. 1922 by Stephen King
  12. The Con Season by Adam Cesare
  13. The Doll House by Edward Lee
  14. Blister by Jeff Strand
  15. Bird Box by Josh Malerman
  16. Mr. Nasty by Leo Darke


My snacks:
  • Chips
  • Milk chocolate toffee hazelnuts 
  • Gummies
  • Reese's Pieces eggs
  • Bruschetta
  • Brie
  • Nescafe Ice Java
  • Peace Tea (peach and sno-berry)
  • Cappuccinos, Chai lattes, London fog lattes
Getting to Know You Survey

1)What fine part of the world are you reading from today?

Oakville, Ontario

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?

The Con Season by Adam CesareI've enjoyed all the other books I've read by him and this premise of this one sounds interesting. 

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?

I've been wanting to try these President's Choice Milk Chocolate Toffee Hazelnuts for months after seeing them every week when I go grocery shopping.

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!

I work in a thrift store and I get 50% off all books, so that's where I buy most of my books.

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?

I'm going to read every book in my stack today. Haha, probably not, but I'm going to try.

2 comments:

Katherine Nabity said...

Would you believe I've never read Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark? I really should remedy that. Have a great reading day!

Dr. Theda said...

we have "Midnight" paperback atop of the books beside of me... cool!
have a pleasant weekend