Saturday, July 21, 2018

24 in 48 Readathon

Today is the 24 in 48 Readathon! Instead of reading for 24 hours straight, for this readathon, you have the whole weekend to read 24 hours. I'm going to try to read for 12 hours on Saturday and 12 hours on Sunday.

Books I plan on reading:
  1. The Manitou by Graham Masterton
  2. The Visitor by Chauncey G. Parker III
  3. Camp by Alan Saperstein
  4. The Bad Seed by Willian March
  5. Harriet Said by Beryl Bainbridge
  6. The Glory Hand by Paul and Sharon Boorstin
  7. Letters From the Dead by Campbell Black
  8. Last Summer by Evan Hunter
  9. I Know What You Did Last Summer by Lois Duncan
  10. The Watcher in the Woods by Florence Engel Randall
  11. Slasher Camp for Nerd Dorks by Christoph Paul
  12. Camp Carnage by Elliot Arthur Cross
I'm probably not going to get through all these, but once I started adding books to my pile I just couldn't stop.

No comments: