Saturday, April 28, 2018

Dewey's Readathon

Today is Dewey's Readathon! I will once again attempt to read for 24 hours.
 
Books I plan on reading:


1. Keeper of the Children by William H. Hallahan
2. Blood Secrets by Craig Jones
3. The Cellar by Richard Laymon
4. The Surrogate by Nick Sharman
5. The Prom Queen by R.L. Stine
6. Hyperbole and a Half by Allie Brosh
7. Hellraiser Masterpieces Vol. 1
 
On my Kindle:
8. Revolver by Michael Patrick Hicks
9. 1922 by Stephen King
10. The Con Season by Adam Cesare 

Snacks I will be consuming:



- Charcuterie board (with brie, apricot jam, water crackers, 
grapes, cantaloupe, prosciutto and salami)
- Potato salad
- Chips
- Reese Crunchers
- Chocolate bars
- Big Foot gummies
-Peace Iced Tea

Opening Survey

1. What fine part of the world are you reading from today?

Oakville, Ontario, Canada

2. Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?

Keeper of the Children...I had it in my stack for the readathon last April, but never got around to reading it and seeing it mentioned in Paperbacks From Hell has made me want to read it even more.

3. Which snack are you most looking forward to?

Everything on my charcuterie board...I love brie.

4. Tell us a little something about yourself!

I love yard sales and there's a giant one this morning that I can't miss, so I'm going to start reading a bit late this morning.

5. If you participated in the last readathon, what's the one thing you'll do differently today?

I want to read more than I did last time...I'm pretty sure I say that every time, but I'm really
trying to make a dent in my TBR mountain this year.

No comments: