Saturday, January 21, 2017

24 in 48 Readathon

Today is the 24 in 48 Readathon! The idea is to read a total of 24 hours over an entire weekend as opposed to staying up a full 24 hours to read, like other readathons I've participated in. I'm hoping to read 12 hours on Saturday and 12 hours on Sunday. I'm starting late because I had a dentist appointment this morning, so I better get reading.

What I'll be reading today:
  1. Shit Luck by Tiffany Scandal
  2. Dark Avenging Angel by Catherine Cavendish
  3. Mayan Blue by Michelle Garza and Melissa Lason
  4. Gardens of Babylon by Sara Brooke
  5. Manhattan Grimoire by Sandy DeLuca
Intro Survey

1. Where in the world are you reading from this weekend?

    Oakville, Ontario, Canada

2. Have you done the 24in48 readathon before?

   Yes, last summer was my first time.

3. What book are you most excited about reading this weekend? 

    Dark Avenging Angel by Catherine Cavendish because I loved another book I read by her, Linden Manor.

4. Tell us something about yourself.

    My New Year's resolution was to blog more and this is my first blog post of 2017, haha. 

5. Remind us where to find you online this weekend.

    In addition to this blog, I'll be posting on Twitter. You can follow me at @LittlMissZombie.

No comments: