Sunday, April 30, 2017

Dewey's Readathon Update #2

I'm still up...for now - I can barely keep my eyes open. I've been trying to focus on reading, which is why I haven't posted all night.

I finished Elizabeth by Jessica Hamilton, which I found to be very unsettling and I highly recommend. Right now it's storming and completely silent except for the wind and thunder, and I'm pretty spooked thinking about this novel. Definitely won't be looking into any mirrors tonight (this morning?).

In my last post, I said I was looking forward to reading The Cellar by Richard Laymon in this half of the readathon, but I couldn't concentrate on it so I switched to a graphic novel, The Secret Loves of Geek Girls edited by Hope Nicholson. I just finished reading it (great read) and I think I'll read Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, Vol. 1: The Crucible by Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa next.

No comments: