Sunday, April 30, 2017

Dewey's Readathon Closing Survey

I did it! I made it to the end! Near the end I just read comics (a very dark updated version of Sabrina the Teenage Witch where the Spellmans are Satan worshipers and cannibals) because I was so tired. I used to love Sabrina comics and the TV show and I loved this darker, gorier version even more.

Total pages read: 839

Closing Survey

1. Which hour was most daunting for you?

Around 5:00 am I was considering just going to bed, but I pushed through.

2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a reader engaged for next year? 

Children of the Dark by Jonathan Janz, Dark Avenging Angel by Catherine Cavendish, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina by Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa

3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the readathon next season?

No, I thought everything was great.

4. What do you think worked really well in this year's readathon?

There were some neat challenges. I tend to forget about them when I'm reading, but I had fun participating in the #CoverFromMemory challenge.

5. How many books did you read?

7 (4 were comics)

6. What were the names of the books you read?

The Immortal by Christopher Pike, Elizabeth by Jessica Hamilton, The Secret Loves of Geek Girls edited by Hope Nicholson, and Chilling Adventures of Sabrina issues 1-4.

7. What book did you enjoy most?

Elizabeth by Jessica Hamilton

8. What book did you enjoy least?

I enjoyed all of them.

9. How likely are you to participate in the readathon again? Which role would you be likely to take next time?

I'll definitely be a reader again. I'm already counting the days.

1 comment:

Catherine Cavendish said...

Glad you enjoyed Dark Avenging Angel ;)