Sunday, October 23, 2016

Dewey's Readathon Update #3

I fell asleep at 6:00 am, right after I finished reading Trick 'r Treat: Days of the Dead by Michael Dougherty. I started reading All Hallow's Dead by Bryan Smith, but only read 10% before I had trouble keeping my eyes open and switched to a graphic novel.

Total pages read: 853

End of Event Survey

1. Which hour was most daunting for you?

6:00 am, when I fell asleep.

2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a reader engaged for next year?

Children of the Dark by Jonathan Janz, Linden Manor by Catherine Cavendish, Incubus by Ray Russell

3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the readathon next season?

No, I think everything was great!

4. What do you think worked really well in this year's readathon?

There was lots of activity on Twitter.

5. How many books did you read?

Four

6. What were the names of the books you read?

Trick or Treat by Richie Tankersley Cusick, Allhallow's Eve by Richard Laymon, The Little Girl Who Lives Down the Lane by Laird Koenig and Trick 'r Treat: Days of the Dead by Michael Dougherty

7. Which book did you enjoy most?

The Little Girl Who Lives Down the Lane by Laird Koenig

8. Which book did you enjoy least?

Trick or Treat by Richie Tankersley Cusick

9. How likely are you to participate in the readathon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? 

I will definitely be participating as a reader in April.

No comments: