What I plan on reading:
- Allhallow's Eve by Richard Laymon
- All Hallow's Dead by Bryan Smith
- The Little Girl Who Lives Down the Lane by Larid Koenig
- Trick or Treat by Richie Tankersley Cusick
- Halloween Night by R.L. Stine
- Halloween Night II by R.L. Stine
- The Haunted Forest Tour by James A. Moore and Jeff Strand
- Trick 'r Treat: Days of the Dead by Michael Dougherty
Today I chose books that take place on Halloween because I've been trying to read Halloween themed books this month, but only managed to read one so far.
What I plan on eating:
- Chex pumpkin pie crunch
- Halloween candy
- Bagel Bites
- Tostitos and mango salsa
- Iced coffee with pumpkin spice syrup
1. What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
2. Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Probably Trick 'r Treat: Days of the Dead by Michael Dougherty because I bought it on my birthday earlier this week to read today and I love the movie, Trick 'r Treat.
3. Which snack are you most looking forward to?
The pumpkin pie Chex mix that I made for today. It's just Cinnamon Chex with butter, brown sugar and pumpkin pie spice, but it tastes so good!
4. Tell us a little something about yourself!
My boyfriend's cat, Timmy, was diagnosed with diabetes earlier this week and hasn't been eating, so I'll have to keep an eye on him today.
5. If you participated in the last readathon, what's the one thing you'll do differently today?
I want to read more than I did last time.