What I plan on reading:
- The Haunting of Hill House by Shirley Jackson
- Psycho by Robert Bloch
- Something Wicked This Way Comes by Ray Bradbury
- Halloween Night by R.L. Stine
- Halloween Night II by R.L. Stine
- Dark Harvest by Norman Partridge
- All Hallow's Dead by Bryan Smith
- A Dark Autumn by Kristopher Rufty
- Exorcist Road by Jonathan Janz
- Jackpot by David Bernstein, Adam Cesare, Shane McKenzie and Kristopher Rufty
I chose some horror classics that I've never read, some Halloween themed horror and a few new horror novels that I've been wanting to read for a while.
- Spinach dip with pumpernickel bread and veggies
- Pumpkin spice cookies
- Orange Kit Kats
- Pumpkin spice latte and peppermint mocha t-discs
- International Delight caramel macchiato iced coffee
Plus whatever meals my boyfriend makes.
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
The Haunting of Hill House by Shirley Jackson
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Spinach dip. I made it just for today because I love it and I never get to eat it.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I work at Value Village and the best part of my job is my 50% discount on books.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I want to read more than I did last time. I only read three books when I participated last year, this year I hope to read at least five.