I finished reading The Haunting of Hill House by Shirley Jackson. It was pretty good, but a bit dated.
1. What are you reading right now?
2. How many books have you read so far?
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
Psycho by Robert Bloch
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
Yes, my boyfriend has interrupted me quite a few times. Usually I just give in and listen to whatever he's talking about or end up watching part of whatever show he's watching on TV. I think I'm going to have to sequester myself in my bedroom for the second half of the read-a-thon.
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
How little reading I've been able to get done. I need to stop getting distracted!
|My boyfriend made his delicious homemade pizza for dinner,|
so I guess I can forgive him for being irritating.