Sunday, October 18, 2015

Dewey's Read-a-Thon Update #4

I did it! I made it to the end! I didn't read as much as I would've liked, but I still had fun. I can't wait until the next Read-a-Thon! 

Total pages read: 510

Closing Survey

Which hour was most daunting for you? 

Pretty much from 4:00 am until right now.

Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?

Horns by Joe Hill, Pines by Blake Crouch, The Shuddering by Ania Ahlborn 

Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?

No, I thought everything was great. 

What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?

I thought the challenges were really fun.

How many books did you read?

3

What were the names of the books you read?

The Haunting of Hill House by Shirley Jackson, A Dark Autumn by Kristopher Rufty, Psycho by Robert Bloch and I just started Dark Harvest by Norman Partridge.

Which book did you enjoy most?

The Haunting of Hill House

Which did you enjoy least?

I guess Psycho because I knew what to expect from seeing the movie so many times and the book is very similar. It was still good though.

How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?

I'm definitely going to be signing up as a reader again next year. 

No comments: