I have a few errands to run this morning, so I might not get much reading done in the first few hours, but I intend to read on the bus on the way there and on the way home.
These are my reading options (I probably won't even finish half of these, but it's good to have options):
|My book pile is pretty small because most of these books are on my Kindle.|
- Cycle of the Werewolf by Stephen King
- The Woods are Dark by Richard Laymon
- Voracious by Wrath James White
- Poisoning Eros by Wrath James White and Monica J. O'Rourke
- Sixty-Five Stirrup Iron Road by Brian Keene, Jack Ketchum, Edward Lee, J.F. Gonzalez, Bryan Smith, Wrath James White, Nate Southard Ryan Harding, Shane McKenzie
- The Thousand-Dollar Tan Line (Veronica Mars #1) by Rob Thomas and Jennifer Graham
- Queenpin by Megan Abbott
- Money Shot by Christa Faust
- Pizza buns
- Half price Easter chocolate
- Tostitos and salsa
- Frozen pizza
- Cheese and crackers
- Golden Grahams s'mores bars
- Assorted K-cups
- International Delight mocha iced coffee
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Sixty-Five Stirrup Iron Road - I've been saving it for the read-a-thon. I'm also looking forward to reading the Veronica Mars book. I reserved it at the library and it's finally my turn! I need to pick it up today (I live across the street from the library, so I don't have far to go).
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Tostitos and salsa because my boyfriend made the salsa from scratch.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I started a new job two weeks ago. It's full-time and my previous job was part-time, so I'm not used to working this much and I'll probably be pretty tired today.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I want to read more than I did last time. My goal is to read four books so I will no longer be four books behind schedule on my Goodreads 2014 Reading Challenge.