Saturday, October 13, 2012

Read-a-Thon Update #2

I just finished reading Die, You Bastard! Die! by Jan Kozlowski and it was awesome! I'm so glad I chose this book for the Read-a-Thon! It was so exciting that I couldn't tear my eyes from my Kindle screen. But it's very gruesome and deals with child abuse so I wouldn't recommend it for everyone - but if you like graphic horror definitely check this one out.

Total pages read: 326

Snacks consumed: I've been snacking on Halloween snack mix all day and had chicken fried rice for dinner. Oh, and I ate some Reese's Pieces from the bag because I didn't put enough in the snack mix.

Mid-Event Survey
1) How are you doing? Sleepy? Are your eyes tired?
 I'm not tired at all, but that's probably because I slept in a bit.
2) What have you finished reading?
The Halloween Tree by Ray Bradbury and Die, You Bastard! Die! by Jan Kozlowski.
3) What is your favorite read so far?
It's hard to choose, I loved them both. I guess I enjoyed Die, You Bastard! Die! a bit more because it was more suspenseful and exciting.
4) What about your favorite snacks?
Well I haven't really eaten much besides the Halloween snack mix I made, but it's so good! I think I might run to the store and get something else because I don't think it will last me the rest of the night.
5) Have you found any new blogs through the readathon? If so, give them some love!
I haven't been reading blogs that much because I'm trying to just focus on reading. But I did click on a few links and found Midnight Book Girl (the first book she read today was Halloween Night by R.L. Stine!) and Adventures in Borkdom. Oh, and I checked out my cheerleaders' blogs: Bibliophibian, Inside the Mind of a Mag-a-Holic, Jenn and The Cats and Louise Reviews.

No comments: