I have my book stack ready. Today I have chosen to read:
1. The Halloween Tree by Ray Bradbury
2. Seed by Ania Ahlborn
3. Die, You Bastard! Die! by Jan Kozlowski
4. The Hellbound Heart by Clive Barker
5. Locke & Key: Welcome to Lovecraft by Joe Hill
6. Dark Harvest by Norman Partridge
7. Valley of the Scarecrow by Gord Rollo
8. Baxter by Jessica Hamilton
I also have my snacks ready:
Halloween snack mix!
Timothy's Perfectly Pumpkin k-cups!
Introductory Questionnaire1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
The Halloween Tree by Ray Bradbury
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I love Halloween so I chose some Halloween-themed books to read today.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I participated in the last read-a-thon and I think the only thing I'm going to do differently is blog less and concentrate more on reading.