Saturday, October 13, 2012

Dewey's Read-a-Thon

Today I will be participating in Dewey's Read-a-Thon. If you don't already know, it's a fun event where you read for 24 hours and blog about it. Today I'm feeling a bit under the weather, so I don't know if I will last the full 24 hours.

I have my book stack ready. Today I have chosen to read:


1. The Halloween Tree by Ray Bradbury
2. Seed by Ania Ahlborn
3. Die, You Bastard! Die! by Jan Kozlowski
4. The Hellbound Heart by Clive Barker
5. Locke & Key: Welcome to Lovecraft by Joe Hill
6. Dark Harvest by Norman Partridge
7. Valley of the Scarecrow by Gord Rollo
8. Baxter by Jessica Hamilton

I also have my snacks ready:


Halloween snack mix!

And beverages:


Timothy's Perfectly Pumpkin k-cups!

Introductory Questionnaire

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?

Oakville, Ontario

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?

The Halloween Tree by Ray Bradbury

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?

Snack mix!

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!

 I love Halloween so I chose some Halloween-themed books to read today.

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?

I participated in the last read-a-thon and I think the only thing I'm going to do differently is blog less and concentrate more on reading.

4 comments:

Jenn and The Cats of Castle Coull said...

What a great pile of books to choose from. Read on!

#cheerSweetarts

searchergrl said...

oh cool .. and you got an ereader with you.. now i envy you ;) .. read read and read.. take some rest a bit and enjoy your snacks hun #cheersweetarts

Janel said...

Love the theme you have for your reading today. Enjoy the time and blog when you need a break.Happy Reading!


#cheerSweetarts

Louise said...

Love that you've got a Hallowe'en theme. I've just started reading horror so would love to know what you think of Clive Barker. Have a great readathon. #cheerSweetarts