Saturday, October 13, 2012

Dewey's Read-a-Thon Update #1

After my first post about the Read-a-Thon, I started reading The Halloween Tree by Ray Bradbury and fell asleep on the couch after about three pages. But when I woke up at 11:30 my headache was gone and I didn't feel sick anymore, so now I'll definitely be able to last all night! I'm a bit behind in my reading though.

I just finished reading The Halloween Tree and I loved it. I can't believe I've never read it until now. It's a must-read if you're looking to get into the Halloween spirit.

Next I'm going to read Die, You Bastard! Die by Jan Kozlowski on my Kindle.

Total pages read: 145

Snacks consumed: Halloween snack mix (I was so excited to try it I ate that instead of a proper breakfast or lunch.)

1 comment:

Kimberly @ Midnight Book Girl said...

Bummer you fell asleep, but it's great that you'll have the energy to stay up late! And snack mix for breakfast is NEVER wrong!