Saturday, April 6, 2019

Dewey's Readathon Mid-Event Survey

1. What are you reading right now?

1922 by Stephen King

2. How many books have you read so far?


Two: In the Tall Grass by Stephen King and Joe Hill and The Offering by Gerald Suster. I also finished the last 30 or so pages of The Dark Game by Jonathan Janz because I fell asleep when I was reading it last night and I really wanted to see how it ended.

3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the readathon?


The Con Season by Adam CesareI was saving it for the second half so I would have something to look forward to.

4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?


I've just been giving into distractions, like when my boyfriend wanted to watch an episode of a TV show I wanted to see, I stopped reading for a half hour. I also spent a lot of time taking pictures for the Hourly Instagram Challenge instead of reading.

5. What surprises you most about the readathon, so far?


I'm surprised at how far I am from my reading goals I am (2/16), but I guess I shouldn't be because I feel like this happens every readathon. I should be able to concentrate more soon when my boyfriend goes to bed. 

No comments: