Sunday, April 7, 2019

Dewey's Readathon Closing Survey

Total Pages read: 828
Total books read: 6 1/2
Total hours read: 24

Woohoo I made it to the end! I decided to go to bed at 8:00 am instead of writing this post because I was so exhausted.

Closing Survey

1. What hour was most daunting?

The last few hours I could barely keep my eyes open and I was debating on just going to bed, but the graphic novel I was reading (Revival) was so interesting that I just had to finish it. I told myself I would go to bed when it was over, but then I wanted to see what happened next so I read Revival Volume Two and that took me to 8:00 am.

2. Tell us all the books you read!

In the Tall Grass by Stephen King and Joe Hill, 1922 by Stephen King, The Offering by Gerald Suster, Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark by Alvin Schwartz, Revival Volumes One and Two, and half of The Con Season by Adam Cesare.

3. What was your favourite snack?

Bruschetta on a french baguette

4. What was your favourite facet of the day?

Just getting to spend the whole day reading was awesome.


I didn't participate in many challenges (other than the Instagram one), but I got a bingo!


  • Wear something bookish related: I was wearing a sweatshirt that says "It's not hoarding if it's books."
  • Re-read a book: I read Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark for the first time when I was a kid.
  • Read a book with illustrations: Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark
  • Read for an hour straight: I pretty much read straight from the time my boyfriend went to bed (around midnight) until 8:00 am
  • Read a book with 3 words or less in the title: The Offering
  • Read 200 pages
  • Eat a healthy snack: baby carrots
  • Read a book with a person on the cover: Revival Volume One
  • Read in your PJs: I had pyjama pants on all day
  • Finish a book: I finished 6 1/2
  • Read for a total of 5 hours
  • Read a book with diversity: Revival Volumes One and Two
  • Read a book new to you: All the books I read except Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark
  • Read in two separate locations: The balcony, the couch, the bed, the bathtub

No comments: