Saturday, April 28, 2018

Dewey's Readathon Mid-Event Survey

Wow, we're already halfway through the readathon and I've only read 1³/₄ books. Actually, the first one was only a 60 page short story, not really a book. Revolver by Michael Patrick Hicks is a brutal, thought-provoking story about a future where the US is run by the alt-right and a young woman decides to commit suicide live on a TV show to win money for her family.

Mid-Event Survey

1. What are you reading right now?
Keeper of the Children by William H. Hallahan
2. How many books have you read so far?
1³/₄
3. What book are you looking forward to most in the second half of the readathon?
Blood Secrets by Craig Jones
4. Have you had any interruptions? How did you deal with those?
My boyfriend was being a bit distracting so I went to my bedroom to read and shut the door.
5. What surprises you most about the readathon, so far?
That I haven't fallen asleep yet.

No comments: