Sunday, April 29, 2018

Dewey's Readathon Closing Survey

When I finished Blood Secrets by Craig Jones, I was struggling to keep my eyes open, so I just went to sleep. I probably would've fallen asleep earlier if Blood Secrets wasn't such a page turner. I read a few reviews that said it has a huge twist at the end and I had to keep reading to see what it was. I definitely didn't see that ending coming. I'm not going to say anymore because I don't want to spoil it.

Total pages read: 478

Closing Survey

1. Which hour was most daunting for you?

Around 6:00 am I literally couldn't keep my eyes open anymore and I fell asleep

2. Tell us all the books you read!

Revolver by Michael Patrick Hicks, Keeper of the Children by William H. Hallahan and Blood Secrets by Craig Jones.

3. Which books would you recommend to other readathoners?

I enjoyed all of them and recommend them all.
 
4. What's a really rad thing we could do during the next readathon that would make you smile?

I liked that the mini challenges ran through the entire readathon instead of hourly.
 
5. How likely are you to participate in the readathon again? 

I will definitely be participating in the October readathon.

2 comments:

Fear Street said...

I always love reading your readathon posts...I really want to read Blood Secrets now :p

Gal Dino said...

Thanks for thhe post