Monday, January 23, 2017

24 in 48 End Post

I didn't read as much as I planned on because on top of having a dentist appointment and grocery shopping to do, my boyfriend and I had to rush his diabetic cat to the vet. He's fine now, he had low blood sugar, so we had to adjust his insulin dosage.

1. How many books did you read? Pages?

I read three books: Shit Luck by Tiffany Scandal, Dark Avenging Angel by Catherine Cavendish and Mayan Blue by Michelle Garza and Melissa Lason. I read 397 pages. I highly recommend all the books I read. Shit Luck is a fun and unique read told in second person about a woman who is chased by a murderer through the afterlife, being transported into a different world each time he kills her. Dark Avenging Angel is an engrossing read about a woman who has an "angel" that exacts revenge on her enemies. Mayan Blue is a gory read about a professor and a group of students who find proof that the Mayans settled in Georgia and open the doorway to Xibalba, the underworld.

2. How many hours did you read?

About 15

3. What do you think worked well in this readathon?

I like how there are posts on the website every three hours instead of every hour, less distraction so I can read more, haha.

4. What do you think could be done to improve the readathon for next time?

Nothing, I think everything was great!

5. Will you participate in a future 24in48 readathon?

Definitely!

No comments: