|My book pile|
- Fairy by Shane McKenzie
- Boom Town by Glenn Rolfe
- Linden Manor by Catherine Cavendish
- Zero Lives Remaining by Adam Cesare
- The Complex by Brian Keene
- The Manitou by Graham Masterton
- Elizabeth by Jessica Hamilton
- Out Are the Lights by Richard Laymon
- Faint of Heart by Jeff Strand
- In Odd We Trust by Dean Koontz and Queen Chan
|My food pile|
- Spinach dip with pumpernickel bread and pita chips
- Tostitos and peach and mango salsa
- Iced coffee
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
The Complex by Brian Keene - it came out in March and I've been saving it for the read-a-thon.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Spinach dip - it has become a tradition for me to make it every read-a-thon.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I'm addicted to buying books and was hoping to use today to make a dent in my TBR pile, but I bought five books just for the read-a-thon instead. Oh well!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?