Here's what I plan on reading today:
- Nightmares! by Jason Segel and Kirsten Miller
- Something Wicked This Way Comes by Ray Bradbury
- The Haunting of Hill House by Shirley Jackson
- Psycho by Robert Bloch
- I Am Legend by Richard Matheson
- The Haunted by Robert Curran
- The Amityville Horror by Jay Anson
- Full Dark, No Stars by Stephen King (or at least A Good Marriage and Big Driver so I can watch the movies soon)
- Dark Harvest by Norman Partridge
- The Haunted Forest Tour by James A. Moore and Jeff Strand
Here's the snacks I plan on eating:
- Bits & Bites
- Screme Egg brownies
- assorted Halloween candy
- assorted K-cups
- Starbucks Doubleshot Vanilla Energy Drink
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Nightmares! by Jason Segel and Kirsten Miller because I really wanted to read it and my boyfriend got it for my birthday and gave it to me a day early so I could have it for the read-a-thon.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
The Starbucks energy drinks because I'm addicted to them. Oh, and the Screme Egg brownies because I made them special for today.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
Tomorrow is my birthday! I will be 27-years-old. Yep, I would rather read for 24 hours for my birthday than party. I'm not much of a party girl.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I want to read more than I did last time, so I'm going to try to focus on reading rather than doing challenges.