Sunday, October 19, 2014

Dewey's Read-a-Thon Update #3

Woohoo I made it to the end! I didn't read as much as I would've liked because I kept getting distracted by my boyfriend, but I still had fun.

Total pages read: 713

End of Event Meme:

  1. Which hour was most daunting for you?  The last two hours.
  2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? I Am Legend was really suspenseful and interesting.
  3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Nope. Thought everything was great.
  4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? The cheerleaders were awesome.
  5. How many books did you read? 3
  6. What were the names of the books you read? Nightmares! by Jason Segel and Kirsten Miller, I Am Legend by Richard Matheson and Big Driver by Stephen King
  7. Which book did you enjoy most? I Am Legend
  8. Which did you enjoy least? I liked all of them. 
  9. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? I'll definitely participate again as a reader.

3 comments:

Craftypants Carol said...

awesome job!!! I only made it about 11 hours this year. but i had fun :)

jervaise brooke hamster said...

Happy Halloween Melissa.

Melissa Helwig said...

Happy Halloween!