Monday, July 13, 2009

FEARnet

If you're bored and looking for a horror flick to watch, check out www.fearnet.com. I'd never heard of FEARnet until I saw a preview for it on a movie I rented, so I decided to check it out. It's a horror T.V. channel (or it used to be until it was dropped by Time Warner) in the States, so I guess that's why I've never heard of it (I live in Canada). Anyway, they have a bunch of horror movies you can watch for free on their website. Here are the movies you can watch there right now:

2001 Maniacs
Artifacts
The Amityville Curse
The Butcher
Carnival of Souls
Dance of the Dead
Dead and Gone
Happy Birthday to Me
Haunted Highway
Infection
Jekyll & Hyde
Night of the Living Dead (2006)
No Man's Land
Resurrection Mary
Room 205
Soul Survivers
The Substitute
The Toxic Avenger
The Toxic Avenger II
The Toxic Avenger III
The Toxic Avenger IV
Trackman
The Unholy
Waxwork
Waxwork II: Lost in Time

No comments: