Sunday, May 1, 2022

Readathon Wrap-Up

I did it! I stayed up the whole 24 hours, but I was too tired to post my wrap-up at 8:00 am. I fell asleep right away and have been sleeping most of the day. The fire alarm went off in my apartment building at 2:00 am and I was like, "good, now I won't fall asleep!" But I also couldn't concentrate on reading either. My building didn't burn down or anything, there are false alarms all the time, to the point that I'm never worried and if there was actually a fire I could probably die because I would just ignore the alarm.

Books read: Dollies by Pat Graversen, The Charming by Jane Polcovar, Evil on the Bayou by Richie Tankersley Cusick, Cheerleaders: The Evil Lives! by R.L. Stine, Bury Me Deep by Christopher Pike, Ghost World by Daniel Clowes

Total pages read: 1054

Closing Survey

1. How would you assess your reading overall?

I only read six books and one of them wasn't even on my TBR, but I think 1054 pages is pretty good. I never read that much on an average day.

2. Did you have a strategy, and if so,  did you stick to it?

Not really, just to read as much as possible. 

3. What was your favourite snack?

I ordered pizza from Papa John's for the first time and I loved it!

4. Did you add any new books to your TBR/wishlist after seeing what everyone else is reading?

Yeah, I always do. 

5. What was your favourite book or experience from this readathon?

Ghost World by Daniel Clowes--I thought it was hilarious.



No comments: