Sunday, April 25, 2021

Dewey's Readthon Wrap Up

Yay! I managed to stay up the full 24 hours!

Total hours read: 24

Total pages read: 949

Total books read: EightChopping Spree by Angela Sylvaine, Church by Renee Miller, Who Will Save Your Soul by Jody Smith, The Catcreeper by Kevin Arthur Lewis, Kutter by Jeff Strand, The Malan Witch by Catherine Cavendish, Zombie by Joyce Carol Oates and Truth or Dare by P.J. Night.

Closing Survey

1. How would you assess your reading overall?

I stayed up for the full 24 hours and I read more during this readathon than I have during the previous ones, so I would say it went well.

2. Did you have a strategy, and if so, did you stick to it?

My strategy was to focus on reading this time and not do any challenges in hopes of getting more reading done. I stuck to that and it ended up being the most I've ever read during a readathon.

3. What was your favourite snack?

Reese's pretzelsit was my first time trying them and I loved them! They're even better than chocolate covered pretzels!


1 comment:

Jinjer-The Intrepid Angeleno said...

Wow! Well done!!!

Walks away muttering "I still need to look for those Reese's pretzels!"