Friday, August 7, 2020

Dewey's Reverse Readathon

Tonight I'm going to be participating in Dewey's Reverse Readathon, which starts at 8:00 pm instead of at 8:00 am, like the readathon normally does. I did have to work today, so I'll probably fall asleep at some point tonight because I'm already feeling tired.

What I plan on reading:

  1. The Southern Book Club's Guide to Slaying Vampires by Grady Hendrix (the last 200 pages or so)
  2. Magic by William Goldman (the last 150 pages or so)
  3. Until Summer Comes Around by Glenn Rolfe
  4. Slash by Hunter Shea
  5. Those Who Came Before by J.H. Moncrieff
  6. The Dead Girls Club by Damien Angelica Walters
  7. The Last Final Girl by Stephen Graham Jones
  8. Kill River 2 by Cameron Roubique
  9. Ten by Gretchen McNeil
  10. Someone We Know by Shari Lapena

1. What fine part of the world are you reading from today?

Oakville, Ontario

2. Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?

Until Summer Comes Around by Glenn Rolfe

3. Which snack are you most looking forward to?

Pizza!

4. Tell us a little something about yourself!

I work in a thrift store and I get a 50% discount on books and whenever I buy books there I always buy five, because if you buy four books, you get the fifth free! I actually bought five books after work today and included one of them in my TBR stack for tonight.

5. If you participated in the last readathon, what's one thing you'll do different today?

I might allow myself to sleep instead of forcing myself to stay up the whole 24 hours because I had to work today, so I'm pretty tired.

No comments: