Saturday, January 26, 2019

24 in 48 Readathon

This weekend is the 24 in 48 Readathon. Instead of reading for 24 hours straight, you can read 24 hours over the course of the whole weekend. I'm planning on reading 12 hours today and 12 hours tomorrow.

What I'll be reading:


  1. The Haunting of Henderson Close by Catherine Cavendish
  2. Bone Saw by Patrick Lacey
  3. The Nightmare Room by Chris Sorensen
  4. Bird Box by Josh Malerman
  5. The First One You Expect by Adam Cesare
  6. Twin Lakes: Autumn Fires by Michelle Garza and Melissa Lason
  7. Someone at the Door by Richie Tankersley Cusick
  8. Paperback Crush by Gabrielle Moss
Snacks:

  • Bugles
  • Cheddar balls
  • Mystery Pringles
  • Vanilla bean shortbread cookie chips
  • Whoppers
  • Junior Mints
  • Fun Dip
  • Sponge toffee
I'm not going to eat all of this, I went a bit crazy buying junk food at Dollar Tree and I had some candy leftover from my Christmas stocking. 

No comments: