Since I love readathons so much - and don't want to wait until October for the next one - I'm going to be trying a new one, the 24 in 48 Readathon. The idea is to read a total of 24 hours over an entire weekend as opposed to staying up a full 24 hours to read. I plan on reading 12 hours Saturday and 12 hours Sunday.
What I plan on reading this weekend:
- Blight by Mark Sonders
- Incubus by Ray Russell
- Summer of Fear by Lois Duncan
- Harriet Said... by Beryl Bainbridge
- We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
- Yellow Moon by David Searls (on my Kindle)
- The Manitou by Graham Masterton (on my Kindle)
My goal is to finish five books to catch up to my Goodreads Reading Challenge.
1. Where in the world are you reading from this weekend?
Oakville, Ontario, Canada
2. Have you done the 24in48 readathon before?
No, this is my first time.
3. Where did you hear about the readathon, if it is your first?
On the Dewey's Readathon Facebook page someone suggested other readathons.
4. What book are you most excited about reading this weekend?
Incubus by Ray Russell
5. Tell us something about yourself.
I work at a thrift store and that's where I buy most of my books - at a 50% discount.
6. Remind us where to find you online this weekend.
In addition to this blog, I'll be posting on Twitter. You can follow me at @LittlMissZombie.