1. Baxter by Jessica Hamilton
2. The Hollow Skull by Christopher Pike
3. Video Night by Adam Cesare
4. The Rats by James Herbert
5. I Am Legend by Richard Matheson
6. Cycle of the Werewolf by Stephen King
And the food I have on hand (I'm not going to eat all of this, it was on sale at No Frills):
|Lunchables, Snack Packs and Cheesestrings: perfect for a third grader's lunch box...or a read-a-thon.|
- Bagels with herb and garlic cream cheese
- Gouda Babybels
- Mozzarella Cheesestrings
- Spinach dip with pumpernickel bread
- Sweet Marie Bars
- Lunchables (hot dogs, pizza or nachos)
- Snack Packs (vanilla, chocolate, banana cream pie or ice cream sandwich)
- Assorted K-cups with Cinnabon International Delight
- International Delight Vanilla Iced Coffee
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Video Night by Adam Cesare - I bought it in January and have been saving it for the Read-a-Thon so I would have a book I was really excited about.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Spinach dip with pumpernickel bread.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I have two cats: Betty and Timmy.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I want to participate in more challenges this time.